Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yeehaa

Jan. 3 '10

It was Sunday so I went to church at the first service, then we leave to go eat some noodles.. We went to Sency and Dad bought me red crocs.. yeah its my christmas present.. i like it tho :))

Jan. 4 '10

Happy birthday Mom. I didnt do anything pretty much that day, I went to pim for a walk and I was searching for a christmas present for someone :) And I got it. I took Darren with me and bought him a lollipop. After a little while, he was already tired from licking it. Haha

Jan. 5 '10 -Today

Happy birthday (ka) Nasya :p
Im inlove with Relient K's song 'Deathbed'. <33 :)) Today I stayed home, listened to some music, watched tv, and mostly I cant stop missing my friends.
Steph! C'mon dude I cant wait to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 with ya! xD

DarleneDavita


No comments:

Post a Comment