Sunday, October 28, 2012

Whadaap Pepolss!

Omg how long have I not posted anything in here. This is definitely the first post this year. I just wanted to make sure my future self could remember some of the important points of my teenage life.

Update on my life so far:

- I go to Highscope, 11th grade, currently going through 2nd Term.
- HSMUN 2012 committee, need to catch up on a lot of things.
- I take Japanese lessons twice each week.
- My French, it's going okay. It's basically my first period every monday, tuesday & friday.

Upcoming events I can't wait:

- Emotions (Stefi, Hana&Hani's, Mom's preformances!!)
- Nov. 15th (most likely the start of a long weekend)
- Paranormal Activity 4, Wreck It Ralph, Hotel Transylvania &some other movies I can't wait to watch.
- CHRISTMAS!! like i swear i can't believe it's only 8 fridays away. just lovely

There's more I guess but I don't remember.
Today I just got home after Mr. Allen's wedding. I can't believe he got married already. Not saying it in a weird way but I've always just picture him as the English teacher who doesn't have a wife lol. I have another wedding to attend to tomorrow i guess, Ms. Vidia. With Mr. Z!!!! Omg omg the whole school has been waiting for it and only Advisory D has the invitation. Now I really have no choice but to go. Im just so tired right now, typing this im also facetiming with Nasya. We've been doing that for the past few months. This week she stayed home for like, 4 days, bcs she got bit by an insect somewhere on her lip. It got numb and HUGE. Epique. We've also been have slumber parties, by that i mean it's either i watch her sleep/she watches me sleep/we sleep together through facetime. lovely

I guess that's all the update I can write considering how tired I am right now. Church 2nd service tomorrow, gotta wake up and get going by 8:30. So buh bye peeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment