Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas shopping!

We went Christmas shopping at Pim today. It was alot of fun. Family time!! :D But as usual, I always walk alone, don't know why but they're just so slow.. Mom, Dad, Darren, keep up will'ya?..
First things first, I had to buy a new comb cause mines really ugly.. Then we went to Gramedia to buy theses stuffs i need for school... After that we searched for Relient K 's CDs but cant seem to find it :"""(((( :( :( I hate itt!! Uhhhh... Huhuhhh.. Then we went to this shop, they sell these cool keychains that looks like voodoo dolls :D thats so cool! Heehehe I bought one and another's for the exchange Christmas presents at school on Monday..
On our way to Societie (a music store) I met William, Davin, and Agal. They were waving and calling my name. LMFAO
We went to Aquarius to find my Relient K CDs.. But still I cant seem to find it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! -,- So i bought Sum 41 CDs instead..
Head home, Mom and Darren decorates the tree while I import the CDs to my itunes. So that pretty much it... I still want it :''( Uhhh..

DarleneDavita

No comments:

Post a Comment