Tuesday, December 29, 2009

♥Haha♥♥

This morning i got up at 6:40 and went to the tennis court we rented and played till 9. It was so fun playing with my family. I laughed the whole entire time :) haha dontknwhy :P Yap but had to believe Darren beat me (again) :D LMFAO Tanoshii ne~!!
I was doing Oma a favor this noon. I had to put her contacts into her new cellphone. She doesnt even knw how to use it. Soo yeah, she gave me like 3 pages of the lists of peoples phone numbers and I had to put all them in. I can barely even read it. Good thing Darren was helping most of'em :) Thanks de, thats ur reward for winning the game this morning :P
I went to PIM 2 to get my hair cut at this hair salon my aunt say is good. I met her there haha. Our appointment was moved earlier so we were gone at 1:30, i think. My hair was made shaggy n layer like. hahah.. its nice tho. :))
I spent the rest of the day with a headache.. Well still dont knw for sure but i guess Ill be okay..
Well, byee..

DarleneDavita

No comments:

Post a Comment